Wee Rascals Baltic Amber Necklace
Wearing Baltic amber close to the skin, can allow the release of natural healing oils (succinic acid) from the fossilised tree resin to help you stay calm and relaxed. Baltic Amber is also understood to have many noted benefits that can include reducing infant teething pain, fevers, boosting the immune system, stress relief and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Genuine Baltic amber is a traditional European remedy that has been used for centuries
- Our products are made in Lithuania from 100% Baltic amber
- Designed for safety - necklaces and infant pieces are knotted between each bead. Adult supervision recommended for children under the age of 3. Items will break under stress
- Baltic amber jewellery is made for wearing next to the skin and is not for chewing. Amber is naturally occurring and due to being handmade each piece is unique, sizes and colours may vary slightly.
- We recommend not allowing your child to wear it while sleeping.