Bamboo White Hooded Towel
Soft and silky to the touch, award winning bamboo hooded towel will add a bit of luxury to bath time. This beautifully soft hooded baby towel is the perfect way to end your baby’s bath time! Luxuriously soft with the added bonus of being made from a sustainable fibre, it’s also highly absorbent with natural antibacterial properties.
Plus with its own little hood, babies look simply adorable in it.
- Soft-to-the-touch baby hooded towel
- A well-loved essential of your baby’s bath time
- Highly absorbent bamboo towelling
- Gentle on baby's delicate skin
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally breathable
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight & feels like silk
- Antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
BRONZE - Mother & Baby Awards 2018
Most Environmentally Friendly Product for Baby
Bubba Blue Bamboo Collection
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
Our Bamboo Baby bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Whether you're after smooth & soft, or naturally breathable & hypoallergenic Bamboo products, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products