Our Australian designed Breathe Eze Cosy Crib is the perfect sleeping pod for safe sleeping for your baby in their cot, next to you or out and about.
The Breathe Eze firm fibre construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy-resistant environment to cuddle and sleep. Used together with the babyhood Sleep Positioner, this sleep system will provide you with the confidence to also have a good night’s sleep. (The babyhood Sleep Positioner is sold separately.)
Designed over 20 years ago and tried and tested by thousands of parents and their bubs, globally. Whilst recently, there are a few sleeping nests being introduced to the market, our much loved Breathe Eze Cosy Crib is unique because it is safer for your baby.
Why is our Breathe Eze Cosy Crib safe?
Our Breathe Eze Cosy Crib has features and is designed differently to many of the sleeping pods in the market. We have been manufacturing and sharing our Cosy Cribs with Aussie parents for almost 20 years now. We also now sell them globally for parents who want a safer option for a sleeping pod for their baby.
The reasons why?
Our Breathe Eze Cosy Cribs are:
• The mattress is flat and does not have an incline that is designed to lift your baby’s head (chin to chest) like many sleep pods, as this is dangerous.
• Made from breathable cotton fabrics allow for continuous airflow through the pod.
• The inner core is made from breathable fibre which is a heat bonded polyester fibre which allows for airflow and is allergy and dust mite resistant (NO foam is used in the construction of our cosy cribs as we do not believe it is safe for your baby. Foam contains hazardous chemicals, it is not breathable and not washable)
• Fully washable so it is more hygienic for your baby.
• Tight fitting fabric covers so no loose or excessive fabric reducing the risk of entrapment – take the “pinch test” today on a whole range of sleeping pods and immediately you will see why ours is safer with no excessive bedding.
• Firm fibre so the mattress is not soft and squishy. This reduces the risk of suffocation if baby rolls into the mattress. The mattress complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products – Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness so you know it is safe for your baby.
• There are no ties or clips or any attachments that your baby can be entrapped in which may cause a strangulation hazard.
These features are unlike any other baby nests that have recently been introduced into the market, so take the pinch test today to see why ours are safer.